Thursday, May 31, 2012

pre-travel

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a while.  I've been busy with trip preperation, climbing, and learning the basics of building stylish backyard waterfalls, patios, fireplaces, retaining walls, and just making homes look naturally awesome!!  Check out some of the work that Rockwaterland has produced...it's seriously worth taking a quick glance (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rockwaterland/370682206299816).  Don't get me wrong though I've had a lot of time to relax and hangout with friends/family.  It's been a great first month of retirement!  It's going to get even better since tomorrow is the big day...the day that we leave for the trip of my dreams!  The trip that I've wanted to take for soooooooo long!!  The trip isn't going to be all fun games and will requrie us to be crazy organized.  The past few days we got a taste for some of the work required to travel for a long preiod of time.  Dylan and I have been busy the past few days with the tedious duties of pre-travel. We spent today tuning/washing our bikes, washing our ropes, and packing the van in a manner that allows us easy access to what we feel are frequently used items. The van is now packed with a majority of our gear and we're crazy pumped to leave for the Red River Gorge tomorrow morning!!  I can't wait!!!!!!  I look forward to posting some amazing picutes and videos!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment